"Overcoming poverty is not a gesture of charity, it is an act of justice" Nelson Mandela at the Live 8 concert July 2005

"Sometimes it falls upon a generation to be great. You can be that great generation" Nelson Mandela

Dream Xtreme!

Wednesday, April 22

Extreme

This week 4 "Fri Night Extreme Person" I'm putting together a post about someone who some would regard as a little too extreme. He did something for 17 years that I don't think anyone has done voluntarily. If I had to describe him in a few words it would be this - silent, planet nomad, banjo, and environmental activist.

A very interesting story

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

This blog is a little bit about me and mostly about being LOUD about making poverty history! I've got an awesome wife NAOMI(The cre8ive one). 3 kids - SAM 9(The brain),REUBEN 8(Playstation addict and Computer wiz) and Carissa 5(The Princess).