"Overcoming poverty is not a gesture of charity, it is an act of justice" Nelson Mandela at the Live 8 concert July 2005

"Sometimes it falls upon a generation to be great. You can be that great generation" Nelson Mandela

Dream Xtreme!

Saturday, July 11

Eight Millennium Goals

Hi EVERYONE!

It's been a while since I last blogged. I have been a bit lazy with it...

However I have been reading lots, and I have a lot to talk about.

This week I'm going to be sharing the 8 Millennium goals with you. Where do we stand with them? What has worked? and what needs to be done?

I can't wait

If you think that something that I write this week is worth sharing then why don't you twitter or face book it.

Cheers
Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

This blog is a little bit about me and mostly about being LOUD about making poverty history! I've got an awesome wife NAOMI(The cre8ive one). 3 kids - SAM 9(The brain),REUBEN 8(Playstation addict and Computer wiz) and Carissa 5(The Princess).