"Overcoming poverty is not a gesture of charity, it is an act of justice" Nelson Mandela at the Live 8 concert July 2005

"Sometimes it falls upon a generation to be great. You can be that great generation" Nelson Mandela

Dream Xtreme!

Saturday, May 16

Hi everyone

Well I haven't Blogged for a couple of weeks as you may have noticed all 3 of my followers. ;) But I have been reading some great books. I feel now I have a much better understanding of the basics of Extreme Poverty.

Over the next ten weeks I'm going to be sharing the guts of what I have learn't. I have ten Exciting stories of change that I am going to share, Ten plus hazards on the horizons, I have Ten plus Informative and Inspiring movies and Ten Actions you can take.

Also I am going to continue with the"Friday Night Extreme Person", which is about finding inspiring stories of people who have brought change. Over the next three weeks I have three stories of some amazing women.

I hope you enjoy my 3 followers
Pete

1 comment:

About Me

This blog is a little bit about me and mostly about being LOUD about making poverty history! I've got an awesome wife NAOMI(The cre8ive one). 3 kids - SAM 9(The brain),REUBEN 8(Playstation addict and Computer wiz) and Carissa 5(The Princess).